If you have come to this part of our website, we presume that you have
worked on an assignment and are ready to report your hours and submit them to McCall in order to receive a paycheck.
As of June 1, the McCall work week changed:
FROM Monday through Sunday
TO Sunday through Saturday
- In order for us to issue a paycheck, we need a client signature
authorizing the assignment card.
- Separate assignments require separate timecards.
E-TIME CARD IS A FOUR-PART PROCESS
|FIRST - Enter Hours: for the assignment
calculated to the nearest 15 minutes.
- Enter when you come to work and when you clock out
for a lunch break.
- Then enter when you come back from that break and when
you end the day.
- Complete ALL the fields without abbreviations.
- AFTER you enter the hours, you will use the
"Next" button to progress to a VERIFICATION page.
|STEP TWO - Data-Entry Verification: Proof your data
entry into the form to verify the information calculated correctly.
Check the daily totals to make sure they look correct.
- If something appears to be incorrect, return to the
prior page by either using the back button on your tool bar or the back button on the form.
- If it looks accurate, use the next button to
proceed to the Client Authorization page.
|STEP THREE - Get Client Authorization and fax it to us!
- Print this out by using the print icon on the
tool bar or the print button on the form.
- Get a signature.
- FAX the signed copy to 415.397.8349.
|STEP FOUR - Hit the "Submit" button so that we
might have an electronic record of your entry.